Trinity's campus is located at 1172 Nevils Denmark Road in Nevils, Georgia adjacent to Interstate 16 (near exit 127) and within a mile of both Georgia Highways 46 & 67. Click here for our location and directions.
The total acerage of the campus is 68.09 and is comprised of a well-maintained, seven acre cemetery overlooking a beautiful, nine acre pond. The total square footage of the buildings on campus is 31,480.
We've made it easy to navigate around our campus with appropriate signage and through well planned development of our facilities. You'll find a building map below, and if you ever need assistance with special needs or finding your way around, our friendly ushers wearing green coats will glady help you!
Main Buildings Map
Parking & Entranceways
Parking spaces are available and surround each of the main buildings. Once parked, you'll find clearly marked ways to enter the buildings. If you're visting for the first time, you are welcome to park in the specially reserved, VISITOR parking section closest to the main lobby entrance.
- Trinity's initial structure on campus was built in 1975 on land donated by Mr. Roscoe Roberts (see our history).
- A building program in the 1980's provided additional space for Sunday School rooms and a social hall.
- In 1997, a 10,400 square foot addition to include an new auditorium and classrooms was completed.
- In 2000, the Family Life Center was completed and provided space for dining, a student center, and additional classrooms.
- In 2007, the purchase of additional land (62.3 acres) allowed Trinity to construct a cemetery and make room for future growth.
Copyright © 2018 Nevils Trinity Baptist Church, Inc.